The Fountains Orlando Resort
The Fountains Resort Orlando Florida
Set within 54 acres surrounding the serene natural setting of Lake Eve, and located along popular International Drive, The Fountains offers everything you would expect from a world-class resort as well as the convenience of a central location.
Orlando is famous for its amazing attractions, unbridled family fun and exquisite weather. Now, The Fountains has its own claim to fame- Wakoola Springs. This 75,000-square-foot tropical oasis sets itself apart from an everyday pool with two twisting water slides*, a zero-entry pool, interactive water fountains, two hot tubs. Cross over the two bridges on the campus and head over to one of two fire circles for evening stargazing and relaxation.
There is so much to do poolside at Wakoola Springs. Get some activity in with a surrey bike ride on our bike trail or enjoy a massage poolside in our massage cabana. Or even get your hair braided.
With so many on-site amenities for both adults and kids, not to mention the hundreds of attractions in and around Orlando, you'll want to plan an extended stay to fit it all in. The beautiful Lake Eve offers fishing and paddleboats and features a boardwalk and pier. Enjoy a 6,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor pool, two hot tubs, a convenient pool bar and playground.
An immense 20,000-square-foot clubhouse houses a game room, business center, kids’ activity room, fitness room and outdoor relaxation garden. Spoil yourself with massage and spa services available. Stop by H20 or Mug O’ Joes for a bite to eat.
For a casual and fun dining experience, try H2O arcade and bar. Great family fun!.
Give into temptation at Mug o’ Joe’s! If the sumptuous smell of one of our gourmet coffee drinks such as caramel latte foam or chocolate hazelccino wafting across the lobby doesn't grab your attention, then an assortment of fresh-baked breakfast pastries or our hot breakfast Panini certainly will. Your taste buds will thank you for the treat!
The Fountains Resort Video
Two Bedroom Villas
Our two-bedroom villas are richly appointed with all the comforts of home—and then some. Most feature a screened balcony overlooking the lake, a fully equipped kitchen and a garden tub. The décor is elegant and tasteful with many focused on water, lake or pool views.
Standard Two Bedroom Villas Only with Promotional rates.
Discounted Attraction tickets are available at the Attraction ticket desk.
- Check-in: 4 p.m. Check-out: 10 a.m.
- Office hours: 24 hours
- Late check-in procedures: NA
- Nearest airport: Orlando International (MCO)
- Miles to resort:
- 16 Pets allowed? No pets permitted. If pets are reported in units, guests will be subject to a cleaning fee of up to $300.
- Smoking policy: All rooms are non-smoking and a $300 fee will be charged to guests smoking in the unit. Smoking is permitted on the outdoor patios/ balconies.
- Parking: On site parking at no charge. One vehicle per unit. Resort prohibits parking of boats, RVs and trailers. Resort offers shuttle service to theme parks. Inquire at check in for scheduling and pricing.
- Day use policy: Club owners not staying at the resort must call 24 hours prior to arrival to ensure availability for day use. First priority given to resort occupants.
- Deposit required: Major Credit card required and authorization taken upon Check in.
- Resort Fee: $11.75 fee per day plus tax for rental guests.
- Construction: NA
- Other: Free WI-FI offered in clubhouse.
Special Timeshare promotion including accommodations in a beautiful and well appointed Two Bedroom Villa, plus your choice of Attraction Tickets to Disney World, Universal Studios or SeaWorld Orlando Florida. Additional discounted attraction tickets available at The Fountains Resort.