Grand Seas Resort
Daytona Beach Florida
Vacation Club Promotion
3 Night Accomodations from
3 Night Accomodations from
Resort Preview Required
Minimum Stay 3 Nights - Maximum Stay 5 Nights
Daytona Beach Florida Timeshare Promotions, Mini Vacation Packages, Discounted Family Vacations, and Special Deals to preview the best Timeshare, Vacation Ownership, and Vacation Club properties in the Daytona Beach Area.
Calculate the Price of Your Vacation
Please select your choice of room type and number of nights from the fields below, and then click the calendar on your desired arrival date.
Select Total Number Guests Including yourself
Your Discounted Price
For the whole family - for your entire stay!
Price does not include 12.5% Taxes and Daily Amenity Fee of $10.00 Due at Check-In
Guests who fail to meet the qualifications listed below will not check-in at the resort and will forfeit the package price paid.
- Attendance to a 90 to 120-minute sales presentation at Exploria Resorts Sales Center is required.
- A valid, active MAJOR CREDIT CARD or CHECK CARD will be required to check-in at this resort.
- THESE PACKAGES ARE PREPAID, AND YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF MAKING THE RESERVATION REQUEST.
- Both husband and wife must be at least 30 years of age.
- Married or cohabiting couples must have a combined Gross Annual Income of at least $70,000.
- No Singles, no exceptions.
- Married or cohabiting couples must attend the sales presentation together.
- Must not have attended a timeshare sales presentation at any Exploria Property within the past 12 months.
- Guest may not already be an owner of a vacation ownership interest in the Project.
- Must not be scheduled for any other timeshare sales presentation(s) in destination area(s) while staying or touring any Exploria sponsored travel package.
- Bring, as proof of ID, one picture ID verifying residence at the same address, and one major credit card (American Express/MasterCard/Visa/Discover).
- No person may have an active bankruptcy.
- Both parties attending the sales presentation must understand, read and speak fluent English or Spanish without the benefit of an interpreter.
- If you and your spouse or cohabiting partner (if applicable) are eligible for the incentive, then both of you must attend and complete the entire presentation on vacation ownership.
- Our presentation is designed to last for approximately 90 to 120 minutes; however, it could last longer under certain circumstances.
- This vacation package is non-refundable.
- Failure to meet these requirements or complete our presentation will result in your credit card being charged the full retail rate of the resort (at the time of your stay) and the retail amount of any other incentive(s) you have received.
- Guests cannot attend the timeshare sales presentation on the date of arrival or date of departure. If attendance at a timesheet sales presentation is made except the date of departure, the guest must first check out of their accommodations, and their flight must not depart within or less than 7 hours after scheduled tour time.
- Summer Bay Resort owners are not eligible for the promotion.
- Employees or family members or agents of Contractor or Exploria or their respective parent and affiliated companies are not permitted to attend a Tour.
- No more than one family. (no families or friends traveling together with the same promotion).
Terms & Conditions
No "group" tours will be accepted, no more than two families occupying the same villa. If you have a reservation with us, we cannot offer another reservation to other friends or relatives of yours, but they can stay with you in your villa if the maximum occupancy allows it. Failure to attend the sales presentation or failure to qualify for this promotion will result in a charge to your credit or check card of $375 as a penalty fee. This vacation package is non-refundable; however, it can be rescheduled once upon 72-hour advance notice and subject to a rescheduling fee. If you cannot travel on your scheduled dates, you must give at least 72 hours advance notice of cancellation to avoid "no show" charges. Failure to give 72-hour notice will result in the forfeiture of your vacation package. Should you desire to re-schedule your arrival date, let us know 72 hours before this confirmed arrival date. Based on availability, we will be happy to help you select other travel dates within the next 12 months—no No refunds for early departures. Offer subject to change without notice. This offer is not transferable and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
OUR SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO MAKING THE RESERVATION ON THE HOTEL OR RESORT YOU SELECT, PAYING FOR SUCH ACCOMMODATIONS, AND (IF INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE) PAYING FOR THE ATTRACTION TICKETS SELECTED IN THE RESERVATION. ALL INCIDENTALS AND HOTEL/RESORT FEES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY. TAXES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY UNLESS INDICATED IN THE PRICE DISCLOSURE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL FULFILLMENT OF THE SERVICES FROM NEITHER THE HOTEL NOR THE RESORT SELECTED, AND ANY COMPLAINTS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED DIRECTLY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDER (HOTEL OR RESORT'S FRONT DESK).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Participants in the promotion who do not meet the qualifications outlined in the above Details of Participation, including those who fail to attend the sales presentation, will have charged a $375 penalty fee to their credit card. Participants with confirmed reservations who fail to check into their reserved accommodations on the first reserved date or who fail to reschedule their reservations AT LEAST 72 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF CHECK-IN DATE will forfeit the package purchase price. By making a reservation in response to this promotion, you agree to this policy.
Grand Seas Resort Daytona Beach, Florida
Enjoy these great accommodations at the lowest rates online guaranteed by attending a 2-hour informative sales presentation in this special Timeshare / Vacation Club promotion.
Load up the car and drive directly onto Daytona Beach to enjoy everything for which the Florida Atlantic coast is famous – sun, sand and great waves. From sunrise to sunset, the entire family can enjoy all the activities Grand Seas has to offer including a kiddie pool, mini-golf, fitness center, two outdoor (non-heated) pools, and one indoor (heated) swimming pool. Overlooking 812 feet of the “World's Most Famous Beach,” Grand Seas offers vacationers a beachfront destination resort conveniently located near the Daytona International Speedway and Ocean Walk Village. Enjoy the convenience of the nearby eateries, shops, and entertainment options in this beach town for all ages. Your Florida beach getaway to Grand Seas offers an array of comfortable floorplans to provide the backdrop for memorable and relaxing moments in your home away from home. Experience all the excitement of Daytona Beach including Bike Week and Race Weeks or simply kick back and relax in the comfort of this beachfront condominium-style resort.
May 24, 2021 – UPDATED With the recent updates from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we too have updated our protocols across all resort locations. We will continue to operate our resorts in accordance with local and state mandates and those who are vaccinated are no longer required to wear protective face masks throughout our Exploria Resorts environments. We encourage all who are not vaccinated to wear protective face masks.
Grand Seas By Exploria Resorts Studio oceanfront condo accommodates four with a Queen bed in the bedroom and queen size sleeper sofa in the living area. These accommodations are appointed with vibrant colors and feature full kitchens and beachfront views. Enjoy the convenience and value of our fully equipped kitchens and 32" Flat Panel TV, DirectTV Programming selection, air-conditioning, private bath, telephones, High Speed Internet Access and more.. Maximum occupancy: 4
Oceanfront One Bedroom
Grand Seas By Exploria Resorts 1 bedroom oceanfront condo features a private bedroom with queen bed and a queen size sleeper sofa in the living area. These accommodations are appointed with vibrant colors and feature full kitchens, air jetted tubs, and beachfront views. Enjoy the convenience and value of a fully-equipped kitchen, 32" Flat Panel TV, Direct TV Programming selection, air-conditioning, private baths, telephones, High Speed Internet Access and more. All rooms are non-smoking. Maximum occupancy: 4
Oceanfront Two Bedroom
Grand Seas By Exploria Resorts 2 bedroom oceanfront condos are appointed with vibrant colors and feature full kitchens, sleeper sofas, jacuzzi tubs, and beachfront views. Enjoy the convenience and value a fully-equipped kitchen and 32" Flat Panel TV, DirectTV Programming selection, air-conditioning, private baths, telephones, High Speed Internet Access and more. All rooms are non-smoking. Maximum occupancy: 6
Access beautiful Daytona Beach just steps away from the pool deck. Enjoy the waves with the family or curl up with a nice book on the sandy shore. The Daytona Beach area offers so many unconventional and fun-filled water activities to keep your sense of adventure alive! Fly thousands of feet over the water while parasailing, glide through the ocean on a banana boat, or take a historic river cruise. Daytona Beach has everything you want and more in your next family vacation!. Bikes, treadmills and free weights are available to stay fit and work on that beach bod at the fitness center.
Make a splash in any of our three on site pools, including an indoor pool and two outdoor pools with water slides and kiddie areas. Challenge the family to a round of mini golf, complimentary with your resort stay. A full lineup of activities awaits you! Have a blast playing pool games, water balloon baseball, making crafts and more! The schedule changes often, so pick one up at the Front Desk.
Order a cocktail from The Tiki Bar and relax poolside while the Daytona Beach surf rolls in the distance. Also available for purchase are select menu items from Loretta’s Beachside Cafe and assorted snacks.
Book Your Stay
Take advantage of these great promotional rates by attending an informative 120-minutes sales presentation of the Vacation Club